Ansa Exhaust

All,

Looking at replacing the incorrect muffler on my 89 325 iX.  Has a single
exit muffler on it right now.

Was talking to Bavarian Autosport and their "stock" exhaust from the
cat-back, made by someone else (Basal or something) is about $250 with the
tips and installation kit, etc.

They also have an Ansa sport muffler with tips for about $175.

As I only need the muffler (pipes are still ok) I was thinking about the
Ansa.  Is this a good brand, and how will this exhaust sound on my iX?

The salesman said it would be a little throatier and sportier, but not
loud.  I do *not* want loud or blatty exhaust, nothing that would sound
like a Civic with a sport muffler:>)

Thanks, Ben
89 325iX