93 325is E36 vibrations during acceleration

Hello all,

First, I would like to thank all who responded to my question
concerning vibrations during braking.

Second, I have a new problem. I hit a tire on the highway, one
that broke off an 18 wheeler. It caused some minor damage to the
front bumper/spoiler, no big deal. When the tire hit I ran over it
dead center in the middle of the car. I heard a loud thud and now
I feel vibrations in the center part of the car when I accelerate
from a stop and when I am driving at low speeds. It seems to be
the worst when accelerating from a stop or coasting around turns
at low speeds. Does anybody have any clue as to what would cause the
vibrations? I am going to have the body work and mechanical repair
done at one time and they said that they would let me know the
problem when I bring the car in. Let me know if anyone out there
has had a similar problem or can add some info.

Thanks,
Rob

CCA Windy City
- --
Robert M. Boucher                 Software Engineer
Motorola Inc.                     Phone: (847) 632 - 3834
Multimedia Group                  Fax:   (847) 632 - 2906
3850 N. Wilke Drive               Pager: (800) SKY - 8888 #7838311
Arlington Heights, IL 60004-1271  Email: boucher@domain.elided