Re: undigested digest? + some other questions

At 08:57 PM 6/9/99 +1200, Allan Williams wrote:
>I used to read this list, until about 6 months ago I guess.. well I'm back
>now. I'm not sure if I even had a BMW when I read this digest... well I have
>now! (90 325i SE with 5 speed)

>Anyway:  Does anyone recieve this digest in "undigested" format? is it
>possible?

yes.

send a message to majordomo@domain.elided containing the following commands:

unsubscribe bmw-digest
subscribe bmw

>How often does it come out - I seem to get one a day at the moment?

it comes out when the traffic supports it.

the digest traffic has fallen off since the UUC folks split off a few
months back. this is not necessarily a bad thing.

richard
   list admin