Re: undigested digest? + some other questions

Hi Richard... Thanks... I didn't know you read this list all the time :-)

I was around when it split, and was subscribed to both for a while. Then I
went to just the UUC, now I'm back here.

Already this list seems much more like my thing. I read the Newsgroup
"alt.autos.bmw" as well as the VW newsgroup (rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled)

Anyway, thanks for the tip!

Allan Williams
allanw@domain.elided

3 things you need to know:
  Laughing gas from the dentist can make you do things you normally
wouldn't.
  Cops don't have a sense of humor.
  Handcuffs hurt.