Road Rash

Hi,

On the subject of stone chips, does anybody know of a suitable way to try
to prevent stone chips.   I have a new 99 E36, only a couple of months old
and already the dreaded stone chips are appearing.   I guess this is due to
the water based paints people are using these days to become more
environmentally friendly.   Obviously driving styles can play a part but
most of the time your at the mercy of the tarmac.   Are there any film
prevention's that can be applied to the vulnerable areas etc.

Any information would be appreciated.

Matt Baker
99 E36 318IS
89 E30 320ISE