Re: 533i Over heating

Damian,

The real problem may be the fan clutch. If you can stop the fan's
rotation at idle replace the clutch. If I remember correctly, they run
50-60 bucks.

BTW, for this test, I recommend using some inanimate object that won't
damage the fan, since sticking your hand in there at the wrong angle
will not be pleasant.

Good luck,
- -jerry