RE: Hotel in Munich

Hey Peder,

I recently travelled to Munich and can recommend the following two hotels as
I stayed at both:

The Hotel Adria (in Lehel, Munich is organized in districts just like here
in the states)

and

The Hotel Carleton (I think this is located in the Max Vorstadt, Munich's
art district)

Both hotels are quite nice.  Most places are going to be smaller and less
modern than in the states, but both of those places are very clean and quite
nice.  Also, they both serve breakfast with the room rate and were both
affordable (I went in March).  Quick comparison,
The Adria seemed a bit more modern and the staff a bit more friendly.

However, I would recommend the Carleton slightly higher as the breakfast is
a bit nicer, and the location is really nice also.  As well, the Carleton
doesn't lack for functionality in any way as compared to the Adria.

Hope this helps.

Keithan

End of bmw-digest V9 #1113