Randy, just say no to drugs....

In a message dated 5/26/99 7:11:07 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
owner-bmw-digest@domain.elided writes:

<< My car will run with any M anything
 (minus a dinan) any day.  But of course you can make a straight BMW all
 dinan and blow any M off the road.  You want to know what My car says on it?

Here we go again, folks.  It seems Randy thinks the world of his 320i...all
in all, its probably a great car.  But, you will not, nor will you ever, hang
with the big boys.  Sorry.  Face it.  Calloway or not, you CAN NOT out run or
out handle an E36 M3.  And, if you'd like to try, put your money where your
mouth is...
Dave
98 M3/4  Havent we had this discussion before?????