Re: E30 Radiator Fan

Check out the tech section at http://www.bmwe30.net
I believe there is an article on wiring the fan to run faster.
It didn't look hard if I remember correctly.
I was going to get the direct URL for you but the site is down at the moment.

Jeff Patch
86 Alpine White 325es - Dinan Chip, K&N, 17" Giovanna, Dunlop W10 215/40, E36
M3 Shifter, BBS Body Kit.
http://jamspot.simplenet.com

Demetre inquires....