//M Cars -Is there no justice? <WOB>

In case the lucky (lucky, yes-cognizant of their cars' purpose? NO!)//M Car
owners in question are on the digest, I'm not going to reveal what part of
the country I'm in! Last Sunday, the wife and I were out for a drive, going
down a major four lane thoroughfare in our town, and we came upon a horrible
traffic blockage. Several cars ahead were obviously members of the
"Anti-Destination League" in BOTH LANES! 30mph tops!The car in the left lane
finally grew weary of the horns and middle fingers, and got in the right
lane. As we passed the bloodclot in the right lane, a doubletake revealed a
silver //M Roadster with a geriatric gentleman driving it as though it were
incapable of outrunning a Cavalier! He then proceeded to turn off the road
(taking several minutes in the process!) into AN OLD FOLKS' HOME!

I just returned from some errands, and as I drove down a different major
road, (two lane)came upon yet another traffic blockage about six cars deep.
35mph tops! As a few cars in front of me got frustrated enough to turn onto
side roads and ridge run to their destinations, guess what came into my view?
No, not the fellow above, but a red //M Coupe leading the pack at a snail's
pace! As the Coupe turned off, I saw a middle aged real estate agent type
woman with a carved up, sprayed up, bad hairdo driving it!

All I want to know is, why are these obvious non-enthusiasts buying DRIVERS'
cars instead of the living-rooms-on-wheels that would obviously suit their
needsand personalities better? Don't say because they CAN. It just seems such
a waste, that's all!

WyldBil325-  '85 325e (Dinan, K&N) DREAMING of //M Coupe ownership- No time
soon!