RE: Considering an E30 Daily Driver - Tips? Comments?

> From the responses I received, I gather that all 325e's are
> carburated - is this the case?

I do not believe so.
All E30s in the US (where you are) are fuel injected.

> What about the earlier 318's with the constant flow
> systems?

What is a 'constant flow system'?

> Is there any easy way to determine if a car has a LSD? (on
> GM products you look for a G80 on the service information label)

Certainly. Two ways.
Crawl under the car and find a tag on differential. If it starts? with 'S',
it is LSD.
Go to the dealer's parts department with the VIN and ask them nicely to give
you a list of options on that car. The options will come out as 3-digit
codes. They should also be able to decipher the codes. Don't be surprised to
get a long list since a lot of the standard features in the US have option
codes (radio, metallic paint, etc).

alex