Re: Considering an E30 Daily Driver - Tips? Comments?

Thanks for all of the replys, I think that I need to go out and drive a
325i, 325e, and a 16v 318 and see what I think.  From the responses I
recieved, I gather that all 325e's are carburated - is this the case?
>From a reliability stand point I would tend to prefer fuel injection -
is this my domestic experience speaking or is there truth to this in the
3-series as well?  What about the earlier 318's with the constant flow
systems?

Is there any easy way to determine if a car has a LSD? (on GM products
you look for a G80 on the service information lable)

Thanks again for your help

Scott