<E30> eS Factory spoiler removal

Can somebody please help me and guide me through removing the front factory
spoiler from my 86 325es please?
I smashed in those bumper shocks during an accident and need to replace them.
 I might just drill them and compress both bumpers but I can't really get to
the shocks with the spoiler in the way.
I removed a screw in the drivers side fender well that let most of that side
come off, but there isn't another screw I can find on the other side.

Thanks in advance for any info you guys can give me!
Jeff Patch
86 325es - dinan/k&n/17" giovanna/dunlop/bbs body kit coming tomorow!!!
http://jamspot.simplenet.com