In needs of some E36 Wheels

Greetings all,

I have been patiently waiting to replace my stock '97 328is wheels with
something a little more...large.  I've been considering 17x8 or 18x8 BBS
RX or RC's.  First off, does anyone out there have some wheels that are
collecting dust and they'd like to move.  Second, what if anything has
anyone heard or better, experienced with regard to the BBS wheels.

For reference, my car is not lowered (...yet) and I'd prefer not to roll
the fenders or do anything else too radical.  Any information/comments
would be helpful.

John Virnig
'97 328is