A couple questions and trans FS (re: E24 6er)

Hey all,
First I have got a question.
I am really (I mean REALLY) having trouble bleeding my clutch system on my
'88 635csi, I bleed, and bleed, and bleed... Here's the scenario, I bled the
system for awhile, then decided there was an air leak somewhere, sure 'nuf,
there was a leak on the rubber hose that connected to the master cylinder, so
I put a hose clamp on it (Funny how that little phrase there can sum up 1
hour of work! =] ).  That stopped the leak, so I bled it some more, got some
more air out of the system, still no deals.  PLEASE HELP!!!

BTW, this is part of a conversion I'm doing on my E24.  I am finishing a
conversion from auto --> Manual transmission (YEAH).  I will be finished
today.  Following success, I will be writing a FAQ on the subject, since this
is a very desirable procedure.

OK, Now the transmission FOR SALE!  It's a 4spd. automatic -- 4HP22 -- It
came out of my '88 635csi, it shifted GREAT, worked superbly, but I converted
my 6er simply to have a manual, and the right deal came by on a 5 spd.  The
trans did have the characteristic "crisp" shift from 1st -> 2nd when
accelerating quickly, however, I kinda liked it.  IT IS THE COMPUTER
CONTROLLED TRANSMISSION,  it had the 3 position, behavior switch if you will,
S ; E ; 1-2-3.  I'm looking for $500 + shipping o.b.o. on that.

ALSO, the transmission computer (The EH, as it's called) itself is for sale.
Make an offer.

Please make your replies privately. :)  Keep cruisin!

Stephen Smith
'88 635csi
'83 533i (5spd. donor)