<All>Ultimate Short Shifter Installed

I finally installed Ultimate Short Shifter from "shortshifter.com" on my
535i.

My first impression - I love it!!!

My recommendations - skip their street version (it did not work for me) go
for the full package: competition version and Rob Knob. Combination of
polished aluminum Rob Knob and competition version of the shifter is
amazing. The only thing you can do to make it better - get a titanium Rob
Knob.

All parts are very high quality. You will get honest and fair customer
service.

Don't hesitate to ask me any questions about Ultimate Sort Shifter.

I have no affiliation with shortshifter.com. Just a happy customer.

Sasha
533i, 227k, Stock except Bilsteins HD.
535i, 231k, BL/SSed, Dinan Chip (for sale), Brembos, Stebro, Bilsteins
Sports, Suspension Tech. springs, 535is sport seats, etc.

BMW CCA #143384
Richmond, California.