New Member - 1986 635 CSI

Allow me to introduce myself.  My name is Ian Ramphal and I reside in
Toronto Ontario.  I am a member of the JagLovers list, as I have a 1972
E-Type, Series 3 2+2.  I have been offered the car below (originally
supplied into England - RH drive) and need some information on operating it
on Unleaded Gasoline.  I have been advised by a major BMW dealer in London
(UK), where the car currently resides, that the 1996 model year had a
"Special" engine and that it could not be converted to run on Unleaded.
Apparently, al other 635's can be "modified".