stuck window

Charles,

Been there, done that this weekend.   Pulled the door panel off.  Found the wire to
the motor.  Voltmeter showed voltage when I pressed the console switch, so I knew
switch was okay.  Two screws dropped the moter, which turned out to be frozen.
Liberal dose of WD-40, and some lithium grease on motor gear, tracks, etc, and
everything works as good as new.    I had a feeling it was the motor all along,
because when I put my ear to the door panel and pressed the switch, I could hear a
clicking coming from the motor area, so I assumed that current was getting to the
motor.

Mike