Re: stuck window

Dear Charles,

I recommend pulling the door panel, and disconnecting the wiring connector
to the motor.  Test for voltage at the connector when the console switch is
activated.  If there is no voltage, then check switch or wiring (sometimes
a wire breaks at the door hinge).  If there is voltage, then the motor is
faulty.  By the way, I took my 'dead' motor apart, cleaned and oiled the
bearing, and it works fine now.  Can't promise that yours will be that
simple.  Best wishes.

John Hung
Auburn, AL
86 325 e (bad idle)