E30 M3 short shift kit for sale

Well, after doing a ton of work on my car this winter, I finally got
around to installing the UUC short shifter with ERK.  It is really nice
piece and the ERK section is an excellent engineering solution.  I
replaced the Autothority kit I have had on this car since I bought it,
both because I wanted something a little shorter and mainly because the
other kit still left me with all the slop that my car had developed,
concerning me about the possibility of missing a shift and buzzing my
new engine.  The final results are an incredibly precise shifter with a
very solid feel and very short throw.  This leaves me with my
Autothority kit for sale.  At $30 shipped, it would make a good piece
for anyone on a budget or with an already tight shifter.  First person
that says they definitely want it and are sending the check immediately
gets it.

James Clay
83 DM