Re: (E30) How to remove/install control arm bushings?

> This is because I am having difficulty removing the old
>  bushings from their circular mounting piece.

just did a control arm/inner control arm bushing replacement on my E30. in
order to get those bushings out, you really need to have a press.  what id
do, is remove the bushing mounts from the car, take them to a shop along with
the new bushings, have them press the old ones out and press the new ones in.
itll take them all of 10 min. to do it.  friend of mine owns the shop where i
had mine done at, and i asked him about removing/installing those bushings
myself in my driveway. he basically said "no way, unless youve got a press".
oh, and you may need to have them press the control arms into the new
bushings too, or else use LOTS of soap/lubricant/etc. good luck.

Kyle B.
NCC