radio question

i want to change my stock cassete player head unit in my 97 328i (non
harmon/karmon) with a jvc cd player (kameleon)  is there any pitfalls or
problems i should  be expecting..?
 i also at a later date want to add a small amp and two more speakers in
the back for a little more bass... will there be any problems?

thanks
mike

p.s... anyone wanting to buy a cassete head unit from  a 97 bmw 328 i ..
..e-mail me and make me an offer

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]