Re: <E30> Dome Light

The switches in the DL's are fine (DOPS -- Do operate properly state).,
I'm refering to the LBSITDJ (little black switch in the door jamb).   Both
DL's come on when opening the PSD (passenger door), but not when opening
the DSD (driver's side door), and via their LBS.

Thanks for you help anyways. (TFYHA).

I am an engineer, so I found you acronyms humors (IFYAH).

HAGD, (Have a good day).
'89 325i w/ 15x7 Borbets & Jim C. Chip :-)
'84 325e 5spd (forsale soon)
'74 2002 Forsale (need money, will be missed)
'72 2002 Furture 2.5L six cyl. conversion
'67 Pontiac Firebird 400 Conv (4spd)
'87 F-150 (Parts hauler and tow vehicle)

http://www.microserve.net/~jsnyder