Lincoln jack handles

  The Lincoln W93642 jack comes with a one piece handle.  The Lincoln US2000
which is actually their W93640 comes with a two piece handle.  Someone asked
me if the two piece one would fit the jack with the one piece one.  Lincoln
claims that it will.  The following are the necessary parts required if you
want to fit a two piece handle to your Lincoln W93642.

    Desc.        Part #      Retail price
 lower handle    248917         $20.00
 upper handle    248918         $17.45
 insert          248751         $ 5.91
 pins (2)        248958         $  .45 each

  If anyone elects to do this, would you let me know if it works?

 Ron@domain.elided  FLY BMW  Marlborough, CT
   http://www.unofficialbmw.com/ronstygar.html