Plea for Help!

As a BMW CCA and SCCA member I am searching for help!

The SOLO Events Board (SEB) of the SCCA has requested comments concerning
the reclassification of the BMW 325's(328). At present, all 6 cylinder, 3
series, non-M, BMW's are classed in B-stock. Unfortunately, B-stock is the
play ground to the light and nimble Mazda Miata which historically has
trounced the BMW's in this class. The board is considering moving the BMW's
to D- or G-stock. G-stock would provide the best opportunity for the 3
series BMW's to do well.

What I'm requesting from you is to send a letter or e-mail to the SEB
"casting your vote" for the class change. Your response should include your
name, address, and a brief statement to the effect that you are in favor of
having the BMW 325's moved to G-stock. Send your letters to:

Solo Events Board
Sports Car Club of America
9033 East Easter Place
Englewood, Colorado 80112

or e-mail to:
rallysolo@domain.elided

Membership in the SCCA is not necessary as the SEB considers all responses
not just those from SCCA members. However, if you are an SCCA member please
indicate as such. I have been told that these types of decisions are
usually made from only a handful of responses. So please send in your
letters and come out to an SCCA autocross and have some fun.

Thank you for your time and your support,

Andy Aust
BMW CCA #151071
SCCA #R223022
'87 BMW 325