E36 saw tooth tire wear problem.

Hello digesters,

I wanted to ask a quick question about front end alignment
on a 93 325is.

A while ago I was driving down the highway and I hit a large
brick dead on with the front drivers side wheel. After that
the car was pulling to the left. So I looked at the rim and the
inside of the rim was bent. I replace the rim with a new one and
it seemed to fix the problem. The car seemed to drive fine, still
a slight pull to the left but only at high road speeds, 80+ mph.
Even then it was hardly noticable. 3 months go by and now after taking
off my snow tires I noticed uneven wear on the tire, the same wheel that
hit the rock. The inside part of the tread appears to be worn
significantly
more than the outside. The inside part of the tread looks like a
circular saw.
Chunks of tread are missing from the tire, it is not an evenly
distributed
wear. It doesn't seem like this is an alignment problem, more like a
"its going to cost you big $$$$" problem. Does anyone have any ideas
about what could be wrong? What is the possibility that this may be
caused by a bad shock? I welcome any other ideas.

Thanks,
Rob

CCA Windy City
93 325is