e30 front spoilers/oil coolers

I'm trying to put an oil cooler on my '85 325e and have mounted the adapter
on the block and have the oil lines hooked up and capped off.  The trouble
is mounting the cooler unit itself.  This model only had a rubber "chin" and
there isn't room to mount the cooler underneath.  Is it necessary to go to
an es or is front facia to mount it?

If so, what other parts will be needed?

Thanks.

Dave the WEENRDOG (e30 325eis?)
Dixie 94 Black and Tan 7 series dachshund (slow but comfortable)
Heidi 96 Red M3 light weight dachshund (quickest, best handling dog on the
planet)