Re: G-Tech Performance Meter?

The G-Tech is a pretty neat pocket performance meter.  The horsepower
function tells lies most of the time, although I must admit that this was
almost always tried out in an Twin Turbo AWD car, and therefore the sudden
G-forces of the car may have confused the G-Tech.  Nonetheless, the G-Tech
measures pretty consistent 0-60 mph timing, 60-0 mph braking distance, as
well as 1/4 mile times and trap speeds.  I was able to compare the actual
1/4 mile timing of the G-tech against actual time slips from a drag-strip
and the results were pretty close - within 0.2 seconds.  Not the most
accurate, but a great pocket machine to measure performance gains and
tweaks.  The next best machine would be the Vericom, but it's much more
expensive and kinda bulky.

Regards,
Brandon Ong
Singapore