Re: Mt. Dew BMW

Hold up one min!
It is most definitely a E34 5 Series!
1) The tail lights are 5 series
2) The front Spoiler is a 5 not a 7's
3) There are NO rear head rests-must be a five!

How ever, the 7 did come in that color and did have those wheels.
But look at the details...Trunk opening on a 5 is cut out and lock button i=
to the right, 7's opening is not cut out and lock button is centered.

And the debate goes on!!!!

Joe

BMW CCA Member
93 M5