Mt. Dew BMW

You guys need new TV's (or glasses). It is an E34 525. Look at the
wheel covers. I doubt that there was a 7 in that color. No 525 that I
ever drove had that kinda power, tho...

> I am quite sure it is a five series. The sheet metal is unmistakable.
> Every time that commercial comes on my friends all look at me and ask
if
> I was contracted to do the driving.

Actually it's a 7 series--they show the badge several times.  How they
got
a 7 to do that, I dunno, and why is even more questionable.  But I won't
complain.

    ______
  o/______\o      1990 BMW 535ia                (for faster replies)
  (Oo=00=oO)     "Shark Infested"                 Email to >>>>>>>
  []=****=[]                                      tmathae@domain.elided<<
                                                  (weekdays - only)