Re: 528e auto transmission; don't bother with chip!

Stephen,

The important question is:  do YOU like the car?

I've owned an '85 318i since 1988.  It's not a quick car.  But, with
some suspension improvements (Bilstein Sports, Eibach Pro-Kit,
Suspension Techniques), some good tires (Yoko A-509, 205-60R14), a
Jacobs ignition, a good state of tune, and a good stereo, make the car
plenty of fun for daily commuting.  When the drive is 100 miles per day,
a fun car that gets 30+ mpg is a great deal.

I just don't challenge Chevy Cavaliers to stoplight racing.

- -rb