Re: '87 325ic exhaust question

i used to have a Remus cat-back exhaust system on my '87 325iS. an unfortunate
incident with a ditch took car of the Remus. When it was time to replace it, i
went
with a brand new OEM exhaust system. I noticed that the car now had a little
bit more mid range power, but lost just a tad up at the top. the difference
was barely noticeable.  overall, if i were you id suggest you do what i did.
aftermarket systems give your car good looks, and thats about it. dont believe
the hype that the exhaust manufacturers put out there. take that extra money
and put it to better use. just my $.02.
Kyle B.
'87 325iS   NCC