re: Where is the E36 AC blower fan resistors?

> I'm having hard time to find where the fan resistors for AC blower
> for E36 92' 325i, can somebody please tell me where is it??

assuming your car isn't RHD, it's on the left side of the center plenum in
the bowels of the dash.

do this:

1) remove driver side underdash panel

2) crawl into footwell and look for trapezoidal object plugged into side of
big black plenum with four wires sprouting from it -- roughly in the area
above and to the right of the gas pedal

3) unplug wiring harness and pull it out; it's about 2.5" in length

4) replace with new solid state unit unless you like to do this kinda thing
again.

5) test and reassemble

6) there is no number 6

7) pat self on back

8) enjoy tasty beverage. (skip steps 1-7 if your car doesn't have this problem)

Herman