Anti-roll bar diameters

Here's information I've collected on BMW and aftermarket anti-roll bars.  I
hope it helps you plan your upgrade (including upgrading an E36 325i/328i
to M3 specs).

                         D I A M E T E R 		Adjustable (Y/N)
                        FRONT        REAR
BMW
  E36 328i (base)       24 mm       15 mm       No
  95 E36 M3             23 mm       20 mm       No
  M-Technic             25.5 mm     18 mm       No

AFTERMARKET
  RD Sport              27 mm       22 mm       Yes
  Korman                27 mm       22 mm       Yes
  Eibach                26 mm       24 mm       ??
  Dinan                 22 mm       21 mm       Yes

Thanks to Brian and Nat at Bavarian Professionals of Berkeley for helping
me pull the information on BMW anti-roll bars.  Information on aftermarket
anti-roll bars came from previous posts to the BMW digest.   Who would have
expected the M3 to have a smaller front bar than a 328i??!!

If anyone has info on the 96-99 M3 suspension and the optional E36
325i/328i Sport package (is that the M-Technic?), let me know and I'll
repost the table above.

Thanks.

Jay Sala
BMW CCA, Golden Gate Chapter
E36 328i
M3 suspension / MContours / Scroth Rallye4 / Sharked!