Miscellaneous E28 Ramblings

Ever notice the center dash vent on the e28? There's an 'unfinished'
looking bit just left of
center. If you remove the grille, you notice a vent that's permanently
set shut. There's a lever
that would mate right up to that 'unfinished' little slab of plastic.
Was it ever used in earlier or
later models?
Next, those wonderful Dinan bushings. Are they for the thrust arms,
control arms, or both?
I had two replaced(stock) and it was a temporary shimmy break. I think
they were the control
arms.
The brake upgrade for e28. Was it the 750 rotors/calipers? Has this been
archived somewhere
for posterity? What I remember was that everything was bolt-on 'cept the
pad sensors.
Thanks.
BOb K.