[E28/E30] WTV replacement head for eta engine

Hello all,
        Yes, there was a reason for all the information I provided to other M20
owners about idle problems..

        I need to buy a replacement head for my '85 528e, so if anyone has a
used or replacement head for sale, please let me know.  I'm a starving college
student, so let's try to keep the price less-than-stratospheric.  Thanks!
Located in NY, will pay shipping or pick up if you're near I-95 between NY and
Florida.
        Joe Kramlinger
        Rochester, NY -> going home to Florida for spring break next week
        '85 528e