Car Audio installation Problem

Hey everyone, i bought a nice shiny new Kenwood deck today, along with a set
of speakers. I have installed many decks before so i felt safe doing it on my
1985 325e, after i removed the previously installed Sharp cassete deck, to my
horror i found duct taped wires! none of which were labled. I wired my new
deck in to the best of my ability, no dice. Could someone PLEASE send me a map
of the wires and there colors, i would be ever gratefull, thank you in
advance.