E34 520i Chip

Garry,
        There are a few sources for your car, mainly Superchips (UK) and
Powerchips (Aust).   I think Powerchip offers the most gain in bhp - 18 bhp.
I dun have their webpage addresses but so try doin a web search.  They have
a dynograph specifically for every model.  You can order them thru the web
via credit card.  Hope this helps.

Regards,
Brandon Ong
Singapore