Re: SI Lights - Unusual Problem (E30)

Yup, exactly the same here on my 87 325es. It started after I reset the
board the third time or so in a week. I have new batteries so that isn't
it. Mine seems to have settled on five LED's now, so I don't care too much.

I don't know what causes it - wonder if the connection for the first LED is
loose. I hope I didn't kill it by shorting it for too long or something
like that.

Please post it if you ever do find out.

Michiel (87 325es http://www.vramp.net/~jmvw/cars/BMW/ )