1997 528i for sale

Hi all,

I've decided to sell the "Ultimate Gadget Machine" - 1997 528i 5 speed,
with virtually every BMW option offered - premium package, moonroof, Nav
system, CD player, DSP hi fi sound system, TV (sound only), heated steering
wheel and seats,
electric rear sunshade, 14 way adjustable comfort seats, programmable
ventilation,
voice actuated removable BMW phone,ASC ( Automatic Stability Control),
Scheduled Maintenance..car is on Long Island, has 23,000 miles, color is
Montreal Blue with Sand leather...asking $39,500 obo. Please respond to
Madsman@domain.elided.

regards,
Mike Capaldo
CCA # 114323
'97 528i 5 speed, with every option known to man
'96 454 Suburban ( 390 ft lbs of torque - same as the new M5!); looking for
something to tow
'98 Chrysler Sebring Convert - STILL waiting for them to send me my three
pointed star, now that the merger's reality
'92 Golden Retriever - the 750iL of dogs