<e28> Cat & Exhaust Hookup

I just purchased a DEC catalytic converter and Boasal exhaust for my '87
535is. In looking at the exhaust and comparing it to the Bentley manual,
there seems to be a mismatch of the pipe connections. I have taken the old
exhaust off yet, I'm just trying to test fit the exhaust on the garage
floor.
		I would suspect something is wrong with the Bosal muffler (I'm not a fan
of Bosal....I used one once and it began rusting within 2 months and failed
within 6).  Your parts supplier should be able to explain the missing
hardware (you'll have to reuse a flange off your old) and confirm that you
in fact have the correct part numbers.  One of the two parts may have been
mispicked by the shipper.  SD  (PS- if you speak with your supplier, make
sure you have a new style DEC cat)