Mark Kibort GO AWAY !

Mark Kibort you have singlehandedly poisoned this digest !  You are so pig
headed you won't (can't) restrain yourself.  you continue to post pages of
drivel that are formatted incorrectly (even though listers have volunteered
to fix your mail program).  Dozens of listers have asked you to stay on
topic (BMW's) and have asked you politely and not so politely to refrain
from this eram stuff.....

Are you such a boorish, self centered JERK that you insist on driving all
2800 listers away !    How many dozen listers do you need to alienate before
you stop ?   Soon you'll be able to post all the drivel you wish-you'll be
the only subscriber !

Mark,  don't you get the message;  we don't want to hear about eram, we want
you to stay on topic,  we want you to post about BMW's.   Understood ??

I'm going to hang on a little longer before I  ditch this list in the hope
we may recover, but I'm not holding out much hope based on past experience

This used to be a nice place to exchange BMW information.

David Rand
89 535i/5sp (doesn't need an eram)