PIAA Whites

<<PIAA bulbs use a dichroic reflector system that reflects undesired light
(blue and IR in the case of the foglights, IR for driving lights) back
into the bulb where it heats the filiament, resulting in greater
efficiency.>>Propaganda or your own words?

85/55=155% more efficient than a good 55w halogen? Sounds like a
breakthrough...

Still not convinced, where is empirical data? Amazing how much people will
spend to be fashionable...

...Petulantly? Sounds like your the one who is upset, defending your $80 light
bulb purchase maybe? I am just trying to figure out why people are spending
such big bucks on stuff which is of dubious value? Can't get a straight
lighting answer out of anyone...the guy who has mde the best arguement sells a
much cheaper product...

Thats what it looks like from where I'm sitting
Steve H

P.S. The guy who sells them here locally says he sells a gob of them, but
doesn't run them on his own car....hmmm