Re: Cruisin Lights

I never said anything about driving with just my parking lights or fog lights
on.  My car looks completely normal.. just a purple tint to the front...my
headlights are on and everything.  I understand what everybody is saying but
people are talking about stuff I didn't even ask about.

In a message dated 1/30/99 7:40:13 PM Pacific Standard Time, owner-bmw-