re:% of people who auto-x/track their cars - survey?

To Jerry, Ron, Rob, and subscribers,
    I apologize, I did not have ANY figures to base numbers on.
I do believe that it is safe to say that the majority of digesters
or Lurkers (51% wins) do Not race or Track. All of the flames
are related to "every last 5 hp" (el5). I don't need, or cant use
(el5). So I purpose the "new digest" take everybody that NEEDS
(el5) and make your new list. WE (us leftover digesters) can go
on talking about Bon Ami, wheel fitment, buying and selling  our
used parts, when someone needs help on some dumb un-race
problem like a headlight relay some really great guy like Brett A.
will take his time to answer accurately, a silly ass non-race
problem.
- --Martin Miller
P.S. we the "leftover digesters" could always lurk on THEIR digest
for the latest on air flow theory : )
P.S.S. Yes I could enjoy and benefit from a drivers school!