% of people who auto-x/track their cars - survey?

Just a reminder, despite recent happenings, I'm still collecting data on
this digest on motorsports participation. I'm asking for you to e-mail
me indicating whether you participate in auto-x, drivers schools, club
racing, etc., or not.

Not too many negative responses so far, perhaps because of the way I
worded it, but I want to hear from those who don't participate in those
events also!

Yes, this is a completely unscientific and probably meaningless
exercise, but it's got my curiosity peaked.

Oh - please use the subject line in this message to reply if you can - I
have a mail filter to catch all the survey replies. I'll collect data
'till next weekend.
- --
Ron Katona