Re:

Ron . . . Ron. . .  Ron

With the cost of changing oil being one of the least expensive things you=
 can
do to insure a long life for your Bimmer, why would you not?  I've always=

changed oil at 3,000 miles on every car I've ever had and have not had an=
 oil
related breakdown yet.  The manufacturers don't want your car to last for=
ever
=2E . . they want you to be a repeat customer.  Jiffy Lube?? no thanks, I=
'd
rather change my own.  I've heard too many stories about forgetting to re=
place
the drain plug, forgetting to replace oil, forgetting to tighten the filt=
er. .
=2E  If you decide to sell your cars on the digest, please remind us of y=
our oil
change schedule.

Randy =