Reading, Writing and Arithmeic

Hi fello digesters,

As I usually do, I just scanned over the topics of the last 20 or so digest
postings - whattsa matta wif yous guys anyway?!  I don't even care to know
this Mxxk guy!  If you don't like it by the "topic matter" or "content", don't
read or aknowledge it??!!  I blew away about 6 of these latest postings just
because it had Mxxk in the topic.  I didn't read it and I don't care to even
screen it!  Buy a 91 M5, the subject matter becomes very selective.  Wait a
minute - I thought thought that's why you all bought a BMW in the first place?

Relax and move on - my delete key is getting sore.

Dave