<02> It's Sacrilege!! New Ad Council Commercial

Tell me it ain't so fellow bimwads!  I just saw something on t.v. that made me
"sick"...(on CNBC, I think)...The Ad Council is getting ready to release two
new commercials regarding "Buckle Up" and drive safely...

I was flipping thru the channels and spotted this cool red(?) or malaga 2002
cruising down the street, with two young guys in it...pulling up beside a car
with two girls... the guys were obviously checking out the girls instead of
watching the rear view mirror...(all the while I was straining to see the
2002!!!)...and "WHAM!"..."BAM!", the poor 2002 gets absolutely "CREAMED" from
the rear....OH the Shame!..the Horror!...I really was in "shock"...I need
therapy<g>...this really upset me to no end!!

How could those producers of this "well-intended" commercial perform such a
horrific act on a classic car like a 2002!...it's "Sacrilege", pure and
simple.  Why not use an old Ford Escort or better yet, a Chevette...they need
to be removed from the roads anyway.

Did anyone else see this commercial yet, or am I the first to witness this
despicable act?

Sorry for the WOB, but I needed to vent.  For those of you who may not have
seen this commercial yet, may this warning spare you the "shock" that I have
just experienced!

Watch your rear!

Regards and Happy (and safe) ///Motoring,

John Weese
BMW CCA #76646
'73 2002tii
'88 M5