Re: Tire life expectancy

 I have had lots of experience with Dunlop SP8's on my 300ZX (four sets)
and got between 18-20K with reasonably aggressive street use. The rear's
do go first, and a set could last 22-24K with rotation.  I like them,
and now they're cheap (still being discontinued? Supply is certainly
not a problem).  I also put them on our 97 528i and only got 14K until
the center of the rears was gone.  The fronts were only half worn, I
think rotation might be worth it.  BTW, Discount Tire has 225ZR50x16
SP8000's for $85 until the end of the month.

Fred Miller
BMW CCA 118334